The Secret Sauce to Wealth
Believe it or not your daily habits are having an impact on how much money you make.
For starters if you are not buying a lottery ticket everyday you are leaving money on the table.
If you aren’t dating a really, really rich person there is no reason to be dating at all. (In my high school daughters class this week each student had to show a slide on what they were grateful for and one of the girls in her class wrote this on her slide, “
If you don’t make at least $75,000 dollars a year at your job, then why are you even working and putting up with all a boss?
Aren’t you glad you read this article for my advice on how to get rich? You might be surprised to hear that the ideas and comments have actually come from clients and people I know when we discussed how to increase your wealth.
Unless you are one of the lucky ones who beat the odds of 1 to 1,000,000,000,000 (or something near that) to win the million dollar lottery you are going to have to have to take another road to your increased wealth and that road starts with your daily habits and decisions. Let me share some DAILY habits of those who do make money or who are considered rich. ($100,000 or more a year). This study pertains specifically to individuals who live in North America, but I think it can benefit everyone!
1. 23% of wealthy gamble. 52% of poor people gamble.
2. 80% of wealthy are focused on accomplishing some single goal. Only 12% of the
poor do this.
3. 76% of wealthy exercise four days a week. 23% of poor do this.
4. 1% of wealthy maintain a to-do list vs. 19% of poor.
5. 63% of wealthy parents make their children read two or more non-fiction books a month vs. 3% of poor.
6. 67% of wealthy write down their goals vs. 17% of poor.
7. 88% of wealthy read 30 minutes or more each day for education or career reasons vs. 2% of poor.
8. 67% of wealthy watch one hour or less of TV every day vs. 23% of poor. 6% of wealthy watch reality TV vs. 78% of poor.
9. 86% of wealthy believe in lifelong educational self-improvement vs. 5% of poor.
Take a look and see what habits you can start. The secret in the sauce is that most of these items improve who you are as a person, what you are focusing on and how you spend your time. These three items alone can dramatically change your income if you take a good, hard look at what you are focusing on everyday, how you spend your time and what you are doing to improve yourself and your situation. Let me reiterate the who purpose behind this post (before I get some serious hate mail). The list simply shows that the choices you make everyday do have specific results and consequences. Choose to watch reality T.V. instead of read a book about developing your career is going to have consequences. Writing down goals and thinking of what you need to do to change a bad situation is going to put you in control of your direction. So choose a few of the habits and let me know how it goes!